Welcome to HECSA’s alumni page. As alumni of the HECSA program (formerly known as Counseling & Guidance) we want to provide you the opportunity to connect with our alumni. If you are new to the program or just seeking information, do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you are a current HECSA student or an alumnus of the program, we look forward to connecting with you at our future events.
The goals for the HECSA Alumni Board (2019-2020) are:
- Establish the HECSA Alumni Board as a recognized alumni association with Cal Poly. Additionally, establish the Alumni Board as an eligible donation recipient and raise money to support our current graduate students.
- Update and improve our website presence while establishing a stronger communication network using LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Help our graduating cohort to plan and execute a HECSA End of the Year Banquet in spring 2019.
- Continue to find ways for alumni to have a stronger presence with our current graduate students. This includes classroom presence and networking opportunities.
- Find ways to bring program alumni back to San Luis Obispo and to establish a larger presence within the general Cal Poly alumni presence.
HECSA Alumni Board
More information about the 2019-2020 HECSA Alumni Board
Discover our alumni and where they are now! Also, find ways to connect through reunion events that we host!