MSTEP Program Completion Requirements
Applying for a Credential
The following items must be successfully completed before the candidate can be recommended for a credential:
- Complete Multiple Subject Teacher Education Preparation Program coursework and clinical practice
- Complete state licensure requirement coursework
- KINE 443- Health Education or approved equivalent (4 units)
- CPR Certification (must include Infant, child, and adult training; online CPR certification is not acceptable).
- Pass the Teacher Performance Assessment.
- Meet the State requirements for technology competency.
- Complete the SOE Exit Survey. You will need to print out a copy of the last page of the survey and submit it to the Credential Office (02-120) when you submit your request for the credential.
- Submit a request for credential to the Credential Office (02-120) in the SOE.