The Multiple Subject Teacher Education Preparation (MSTEP) Program information meeting will provide general information regarding admission to the university, admission to the program, and an overview of the MSTEP Program. This meeting is designed for candidates who currently hold a bachelors degree from Cal Poly or another university and intend to pursue their credential as a post-baccalaureate candidate. This meeting is mandatory for all post-baccalaureate candidates who intend to pursue a Multiple Subject Credential at Cal Poly.
- Friday, June 5, 2020, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM via Zoom
- Friday, October 23, 2020, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM via Zoom
- Friday, December 4, 2020, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM via Zoom
- Friday, February 5, 2021, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM located in building 02 room 127
- Friday, March 5, 2021, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM located in building 02 room 127
- Friday, April 23, 2021, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM located in building 02 room 127
- Friday, June 4, 2021, from 1:30 to 2:30 PM located in building 02 room 127
Call or email the School of Education Credential Office at (805) 756-2126 or email@example.com, to register for a meeting.
Supplementary/Subject Matter Authorizations and Added Authorizations Questions
General information and overview on adding supplementary/Subject Matter authorizations and/or added authorizations to your credential. We will go over the various routes that are available (coursework and/or exam) these authorizations can be added to a Multiple and/or Single Subject Credential.
For more information contact the Credential Office at (805) 756-2126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For additional information on the integrated M.A./Education Specialist Credential Program send an email to email@example.com.
- For more information regarding the MS, Curriculum & Instruction program, please contact the Coordinator, Dr. Tanya Flushman and firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to schedule a face-to-face or virtual meeting to discuss our program with you!