- Ph.D. Mathematics Education, University of Northern Colorado
- M.S. Mathematics, California Polytechnic State University
- B.S. Mathematics, California Polytechnic State University
- Mathematics Education
- Medina, E. (2012). “A Lesson in Spanish on Number Sequences” in Beyond Good Teaching: Advancing Mathematics Education for ELLs, National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Contributing author for two chapter in Garfield, J. & Ben-Zvi. Developing Students' Statistical Reasoning. Springer Science + Business Media B.V. 2008.
- Chance, B., Ben-Zvi, D., Garfield, J., & Medina, E. (2007) "The Role of Technology in Improving Student Learning of Statistics", Technology Innovations in Statistics Education: Vol. 1: No. 1, Article 2. Rossman, A., Medina, E., & Chance, B. “ A post-calculus introduction to statistics for future secondary teachers“.
- Proceedings of The 7th International Conference on Teaching Statistics (Salvador, Brazil, July, 2006).
- Rossman, A., Chance, B., & Medina, E. “Some key comparisons between Statistics and Mathematics and why teachers should care”. Chapter on the 2006 National Council of Teachers of Mathematics’ Yearbook on Thinking and Reasoning with Data and Chance.