- 2018 Doctor of Philosophy in Curriculum & Instruction, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities (Literacy Education Track)
- 2005 Master of Arts in Education, University of California, Davis (BCLAD Emphasis)
- 2002 Bachelor of Arts in Human Development and Spanish Literature, University of California, San Diego
- Multicultural Children’s Literature
- Response to Literature
- Literacy Development
- Biliteracy (Spanish/English)
- Compton-Lilly, C., & Delbridge, A. (2018). What Can Parents Tell Us About Poverty and Literacy Learning? Listening to Parents Over Time. Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy. https://doi.org/10.1002/jaal.923
- Delbridge, A., & Helman, L. (2016). Evidence-Based Strategies for Fostering Biliteracy in Any Classroom. Early Childhood Education Journal, 44(4), 307-316. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10643-015-0712-7.
- Helman, L., Delbridge, A., Parker, D., Arnal, M., & Modinger, L. (2016). Measuring Spanish Orthographic Development in Private, Public, and Subsidized Schools in Chile. Assessment in Education: Principles, Policy, & Practice, 23(3), 327-352. DOI:10.1080/0969594X.2015.1038217.
- EDUC 428: Foundations of Literacy Teaching and Learning in K-8 Multicultural Classrooms (2017-present)
- EDUC 429: Learning to Teach K-8 Literacy with Diverse Populations (Fall 2018)
- EDUC 528: Advanced Classroom Pedagogy in English Language Arts (Fall 2019)