Jodi D. Jaques
- PhD Counselor Education-The University of Virginia
- MA Ed Student Personnel Services-Virginia Tech
- BA-Diversified Liberal Arts-St. Mary's College of California
- Under Represented Students in STEM Careers
- Women and STEM Careers
- Assessment in Student Affairs
- Kane, S.T. & Jaques, J.D. (2012). Making the grade: How college women excel in science, technology, engineering and math majors. ACPA and NASPA grant funded video-documentary available at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PP7MiskJs4
- Heller Levitt, D., & Jaques, J. D. (2005). Promoting tolerance for ambiguity in counselor training programs. Journal for Humanistic Counseling Education and Development, 44, 46-54.
- Adams, J. L., Jaques, J. D., & May, K. M. (2004). Counseling gay and lesbian families: Theoretical considerations. The Family Journal, 12, 40-42.
- Hunt, B., Jaques, J., Niles, S., & Wierzalis, E. (2003). Career concerns for people living with HIV/AIDS. Journal of Counseling & Development, 81, 55-60.
- Jaques, J. D. (2000). Surviving suicide: The impact on the family. The Family Journal, 8, 376-379.
- EDUC 555 Introduction to the Counseling Profession
- EDUC 564 Legal and Ethical Issues in Counseling
- EDUC 565 Measurement and Assessment in Counseling
- EDUC 566 Leadership and Consultation in Counseling
- EDUC 573 Internship Supervision (Student Affairs/Higher Education)
- EDUC 586 Introduction to Educational Inquiry